Skip to main content

Moody Days


♥♥ C R E D I T S ♥♥
HEAD - LeLUTKA Head
BODY - Legacy 
Outfit - LsR - Sexy Sheyna Lingerie Set
Out now at the Frou Frou Event!


Popular posts from this blog

Still Beautiful with Imperfections and all

♥♥ C R E D I T S ♥♥ HEAD - LeLUTKA Head BODY - Legacy  ♥Outfit - Beyond - Aitana Wearing the Black Dress, Panties, & Stockings Out now at the Vanity Event! ♥Tatt- Palette - Vitiligo Wearing the Bom Version 100% head & Body Out now in Store!

Side Profile

♥♥ C R E D I T S ♥♥ HEAD - LeLUTKA Head BODY - Legacy  ♥ Revoul - Baby Pluti Hairbase ♥Face tatt & Nose Piercing - Revoul - Love me Like Xo Collection Both are out now in Store!

Long Nights

♥♥ C R E D I T S ♥♥ HEAD - Genus Baby Face BODY - Maitreya ♥ HAIR - ADE - Tay Hairstyle Wearing the blonde from the blondes hud Out now in Store ! ♥ OUTFIT - Beyond Staicy Top & Skirt. Using the Plastic hud and wearing the color black. Also as Pattern and Solid hud. Out now at the Sense Event !