Skip to main content

Even if we both break down tonight, And you say you hate me, And we go to bed angry, I know everything will be alright




♥♥ C R E D I T S ♥♥
HEAD - LeLUTKA Head
BODY - Legacy 
♥ Skin - Revoul - Mette Skin Bom
Wearing in Tone 5 Browless, 
Using Top1salon versa eyeshadow brown 40% blend in hud 
Out now in Store!
♥Eyebrows & Lashes - Revoul - Pressure Babiana Collection 
Wearing the Bom Eyebrows 2, Tinted Dark Brown & Lashes 1.
Out now at Equal10!
♥ Outfit - MoRnemiR - Sakura Set
Out now at the Sense Event!

--VIBES--


Popular posts from this blog

Blushing

✘︎♥ 🅲🆁🅴🅳🅸🆃🆂 ♥✘︎ HEAD - LeLUTKA EvoX BODY - Legacy ✘︎♥ Amataria - Erina Lingerie - In Store  ♥✘︎  

I know you know I am down for whatever

 ✘︎♥ 🅲🆁🅴🅳🅸🆃🆂 ♥✘︎ HEAD - LeLUTKA EvoX BODY - Reborn ♥ Look At Me - Pamela Set

If we go down, we go down Together

 ⏺ 🅲🆁🅴🅳🅸🆃🆂 ⏺ HEAD - LeLUTKA EvoX BODY - Kupra ♥ Look At Me - April Shirt  & Imani Shoes ♥